GLADL Curb Service
You can access our library materials in person, by digital download, streaming, and now “Curb Service”. Perfect for a quick pick-up, parents with kids in car seats, anyone experiencing a mobility challenge, and for Michigan weather! Curb Service makes it possible to pick up your library materials without ever leaving your car.
Here’s how it works:
- Call 517-627-7014 and ask to set up Curb Service at least 30 minutes before you will arrive.
- Tell the staff member the library materials you want to pick up.
- These materials will be checked out and held for 24 hours after your phone call.
- Pull into the drive near the library entrance and put on your car’s flashing lights.
- Call 517-627-7014 to let us know you are here.
- GLADL staff will bring your library materials out to you ASAP.
That’s it! Stay warm, stay safe, and give us a call!