Stay Heathy!Information is Power
There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid handshakes.
March 17, 2020 at 12 p.m.
Effectively immediately, access to materials in our building is temporarily suspended. Upon further review of EO 2020-9, Curbside Service has been cancelled. All items on hold have been suspended. Please disregard any due dates or overdue notices until regular business resumes.
As always, GLADL patrons may 24/7 download or stream books, movies, magazines and music from www.gladl.org directly to any computer or mobile device.
Get trusted facts about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Michigan Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Barry-Eaton District Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Consumers Report — enter the user ID and password below to access outside of the library
User ID: s8972110
News, product reviews, and updates — FREE subscription provided by the Woodlands Library Cooperative to our library patrons!
- Household Products That Destroy Novel Coronavirus – Consumer Reports
- NPR Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- I’m an epidemiologist. Here’s what I told my friends about the coronavirus and COVID-19
- Vox How–canceled events and self-quarantines save lives, in one chart
Look for more great suggestions throughout the library!
Health & Diet /
Non-fiction starting in 612
Non-fiction starting in 641