Stay Heathy!Information is Power
There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid handshakes.
- New Guidelines from the CDC — Use Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 — Library is Closed through May 28
- Curbside service has been cancelled
- All due dates have extended
- Please disregard any overdue notices
- OK to use the library’s dropboxes
- Need assistance with your account or questions about library services — Please call 517-622-3550
Get trusted facts about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- City of Grand Ledge COVID-19 updates
- Barry-Eaton District Health Department
- Michigan Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Consumer Reports — enter the user ID and password below to access outside of the library
Username = wlcmichigan
Password = WLCMich49224#
News, product reviews, and updates — FREE subscription provided by the Woodlands Library Cooperative to our library patrons!
- Household Products That Destroy Novel Coronavirus – Consumer Reports
- NPR Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- Talking to Kids about COVID-19
- I’m an epidemiologist. Here’s what I told my friends about the coronavirus and COVID-19
- Vox How–canceled events and self-quarantines save lives, in one chart